Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to the site. Looking for info on some things.

Options
  • 08-03-2010 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi guys, i've been an avid Anime watcher ever since i first saw ''Outlaw Star'' years ago. I expanded to many different anime's.

Now my favourite anime is NGE (Neon Genesis Evangelion) And im hoping to see the premier of Eva 2.0 in Dublin.

Problem time : Where do i go to see this ?? I heard i had to be a part of a fanclub of something . How do i join, and where would i go to see the film. Im desperate to see this film and am going to any lenghts to see it Launch day.

Thanks for you time guys !!

Newbie : GuardianDemon !!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

Welcome to Boards.

For Eva 2.0 just call down to the IFI and book a ticket for the 20th. No membership needed. Just say you're a student and you'll get a ticket for 5 euro.

Alternatively go to ifi.ie and book one online (no student discount.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 GuardianDemon

All right, thanks man, just one other thing. Where is the IFI ?? Is there one in waterford, or is it only in Dublin. Not that it matters as ill just buy it over the phone if neccesary.

Edit, Never mind, i just checked the site, its on Dublin. Thanks anyway man !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

Dublin only I'm afraid. Its just beside Temple Bar, not far from O'Connell St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 GuardianDemon

Thanks man, now i have all the data i needed !! :D

See you all at Eva !!

Advertisement