Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Views on a Potterton promax 32 HE

Options
  • 08-03-2010 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi folks
    I am just wondering views "good and bad" on a potterton Promax 32HE GAS condenser boiler.A friend is looking at replacing his boiler,and this one is recommended by installer he is dealing with.
    Thanks in advance
    A05snow:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭JohnnieK

A05snow wrote: »
    Hi folks
    I am just wondering views "good and bad" on a potterton Promax 32HE GAS condenser boiler.A friend is looking at replacing his boiler,and this one is recommended by installer he is dealing with.
    Thanks in advance
    A05snow:)

There are so many to choose from these day's. The installer is probably recommending that one because he has worked with them before and knows the boiler. Potterton are general o.k. My mother has an old primaF for the last 16 years and iv only had to fix it once. Potterton have had teething problems as to have most of the other manufactures when they bring new models out. I would go for Ariston or Vokera myself but that is down to personal preference.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 A05snow

Cheers my Friend,for your reply,appreciated!
    Snow!

Advertisement