Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight of the Conchords

• 08-03-2010 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

I think these guys are amazing :) They're so refreshing and original in a lot of ways! If you don't know who they are check them out on youtube :D

Here's a little taster :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5aY0CAtvsk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

I had heard some friends talking about these lads but I seemed to have totally missed them

I downloaded season 1 a few days back, about half way through now and I think this is going to be my favourite comedy ever. Ususally when I see a show 'break into song' I lose interest but certainly not here

Brilliant brilliant stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

Excellent :D Great to hear others appreciate them!

I can't stop watching the 'Too Many Dicks On The Dancefloor' clip, always puts me in a good mood! I was in a club once and they played it and the place went mental :pac:

Advertisement