Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Learn the Fiddle

• 08-03-2010 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all, hopefully some of you can give me a little advice....
    Im going to try and learn the fiddle but have never played an instrument before.
    I live in North Dublin and would like to find either group lessons or if not, private lessons.
    Can anyone tell me about the experience of learning the fiddle etc and if they know of someone I could contact re lessons.
    I am waiting for Comhaltas to come back to me ....

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭dan_d

Where do you live in North country dublin?
    Try enquiring at the Seamus Ennis centre in the Naul - they would be able to give you some names. Or if you come into town for work, the Abbey School of Music, on Abbey street have a fiddle teacher.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 CharlieOFloinn

Cheers dan
    Im in D15 ... I have a few names so ill contact them and see how I go.

tks

Advertisement