If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVR-1910 and Speakers

Options
  • 08-03-2010 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭

Hi

The more I read here, they more I change my mind.

Looking for a Price please on the Denon AVR-1910 and compatible speakers.

Have Around E600 all told, ideally looking for 5.1 but would consider 2.1(would I need sub-woofer with 2.1?)

Regards

SZ

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Bumpy...Bumpy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Shameless Bump

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Szondi wrote: »
    Shameless Bump

A shameless but abashed McDonald reply... :o

Yep that's the problem with this Forum - to much choice!

Ok on receivers - here is a scoop - we will release about 50 or so AV receivers on a Boardie exclusive this afternoon at about 3 o clock at crazy prices - some are open box but most of them are Brand new boxed and just excess stock to clear.

They will include AV receivers from Marantz / Onkyo / Pioneer / Teac / Denon / Sony / Yamaha and they will be severely discounted ;).

Anyway back to the query...Denon AVR1910 with a 5.1 package at €600 is tough but just about possible with the Yamaha NSP270 - the two of these come in at just €599.99 (Phew) - if you could S T R E T C H the budget just a touch we could pop in the Tannoy SFX 5.1 package instead at just €669.99 which would be a cracking package.

If you wanted to go 2.1 and build a better package in stages - I would go for the AVR1910 with the Monitor Audio VW8 subwoofer and a pair of Vector 10 Satellites - this would come in at just €699.99 ( it retails at £720 so that is a cracking price!)

Again apologies for the delay getting back to you and please just drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.