Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird issue with adverts.

Options
  • 09-03-2010 1:55am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭

For some reason when I browse the computer section none of the ads are arranged by their last comment like they used to. See the screen grab for example.

Here's the page I was viewing at the time. Not sure if it happens in other categories. I'm using chrome on win7 x64.

http://omg.wthax.org/screen.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Not a bug, a feature! :)

But it's one that needs to be made a bit more clear... the "date" column is somewhat misleading.

Adverts is a bit borked anyway so allowing users to set it globally for themselves isn't as trivial as it *should* be, but there's a drop down in the top right for changing the column ordering for the category while you're viewing it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ah, I see it now. I have to say I had a serious case of groundhog day going on every time I visited adverts. I didn't know what was happening. :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement