Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Differences in current accounts?

Options
  • 09-03-2010 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi Everyone,

I need some financial advice about a minor matter. I'm setting up the bank account for a small new club I'm involved in, however since it won't have much money and will require plenty of small withdrawls it'll need to be a current account. There's plenty of breakdowns available of the competing interest rates and charge schemes for savings accounts, but virtually nothing on the differences (if there are any) between different bank's current accounts.

I don't expect it to pay interest or anything, but I'm particularly wondering if there are any significant differences in the kind of charges you can expect to see (especially for frequent ATM or cheque transactions), or are unlimited-withdrawl current accounts pretty much all the same?

Thanks for any help.

Comments

Advertisement