Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Ask Tar A Question" thread

Options
  • 09-03-2010 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

I can't believe this thread isn't made already ye all claim to love her etc etc.Yet none of ye want to get to know her better typical.So here it goes..
    If you wouldn't mind answering these questions please honey:o

1) What's your favorite color?

2)What 3 physical features do you get complimented on a lot?

3)If you were stuck on a desert island which boardsie would you like to have with you?*

*any boardsie she doesn't pick I'm here for you:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

She'd be an idiot to answer number 3 ... Everyone who wasn't chosen would turn on her, in a vicious rage!
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I'll answer.

1) What's your favorite color? - Purple or pink.

2)What 3 physical features do you get complimented on a lot? - My eyes, my shoulders and my arse.

3)If you were stuck on a desert island which boardsie would you like to have with you? - Tar.

All true btw.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

She'd be an idiot to answer number 3 ... Everyone who wasn't chosen would turn on her, in a vicious rage!
    :pac:

No... everyone who wasn't chosen would turn on the Chosen One in a vicious rage! :eek::P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

mendusa wrote: »
    I can't believe this thread isn't made already ye all claim to love her etc etc.Yet none of ye want to get to know her better typical.So here it goes..
    If you wouldn't mind answering these questions please honey:o

1) What's your favorite color?

2)What 3 physical features do you get complimented on a lot?

3)If you were stuck on a desert island which boardsie would you like to have with you?*

*any boardsie she doesn't pick I'm here for you:)

Hi Mendusa, here are your answers three

1) My favoourite colour is black, it makes me swoon.

2) Hair, eyelashes and bewbs eyes.

3)
    The person reading this

Hi Mendusa, here are your answers three

1) My favoourite colour is black, it makes me swoon.

2) Hair, eyelashes and bewbs eyes.

3)
    The person reading this

WOO THAT'S ME!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Fago! wrote: »
    WOO THAT'S ME!

No, no, it's me.

Woooo!

I've got some questions.
    Figure this thread could use some.

1) Favourite Film?

2) Favourite Band?

3) Favourite Author?

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    I've got some questions.

1) Favourite Film?

2) Favourite Band?

3) Favourite Author?

1. Shawshank Redemption (Or else Tar's biography)

2. Metallica

3. Henry Hill

No, no, it's me.

Woooo!

You idiot, it's me. I called it.

Fago! wrote: »
    You idiot, it's me. I called it.

I don't see your name on it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I've got some questions.

1) Favourite Film?

2) Favourite Band?

3) Favourite Author?

1) Battle Royale

2) don't really have one, like so many random songs from so many people. I'll say Tool.

3) Tolkien/Steven Erikson/ George R.R.Martin

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

3) Tolkien/Steven Erikson/ George R.R.Martin

*hi-fives Tar*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Tar:

Your place or mine?

Sarky wrote: »
    Tar:

Your place or mine?

Mine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Did you get hoems ok? 0/

Abitar wrote: »
    Did you get hoems ok? 0/

I did thanks

Abitar wrote: »
    Did you get hoems ok? 0/

Just now, thanks...I was so wrecked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Joe Cool

If you were offered a singing cameo in Glee would you take it?
    And if yes would you mime?
    :confused:

hey Joe, I would take the roll. I've been in a film before and it was quite fun.
    Depends on how good their computers could make me sound, I might be forced to by them.

What is your favourite film Tar?

• Advertisement

I have no idea, I'll say lotr cos that is easy to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

were you annoyed when I confronted you on the Jeremy Kyle show about denying I was your lovechild?

what about in the carpark after the show?

A little at first, I'm not a fan of public drama where we didn't use protection and did use handcuffs. I got into it though.

The love making was good, and was fuel for us to have a second show, so that was great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

i don't see the point of this thread as we shouldn't question Tar. just worship her and be her sex slave. all will be good in Tar's lovely bosom :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Tar - do you like nakes girls covered in chocolate? if so, what chocolate do you prefer?

hi sex slaves

I do sNarah, it seems like I would have to lick them head to toe, preferably dark chocolate. await your pix of you in said event :pac:

*makes note on shopping list*

Mine just says sNarah, waiting to pick her up. Oh and eggs.

No need for them eggs - I happen to have 2 spare ones here for you to come and explore...

• Advertisement

Hmm Clonalvy, ow did I suddenly get here :p

Advertisement