Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Ask Tar A Question" thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

can i get in on that? i've loads of chocolate.....:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

melting for all!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Okay - that's the chocolate bit covered so.

What do you think of Belgium Tar, dearest?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Best country ever, they created chips for god's sake! Never been but have wanted to, as with several places really. Most my memories of Belgium are me correcting my English teachers spelling of it.

Best country ever, they created chips for god's sake! Never been but have wanted to, as with several places really. Most my memories of Belgium are me correcting my English teachers spelling of it.

yes, we DID invent them! Extra brownie points for you!!
    How did your teacher spell it??

I have no more questions. I am OUT.

• Advertisement

Can I cash them in for brownies? Belguim. ALL the time. Dunno why she was writing it but there you go.

none, ah feck!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭shofukan

What is this forum? It rather confuses me!

This particular forum is for Tar. Because we love her so much. In this thread you can ask Tar any question you want.

If, however, you don't like asking Tar questions, maybe you should try one of the other forums on Boards.ie - surely you will find one to suit your interest!

Since I'm here anyway - Tar, if you could write a movie about your life, how would the trailer salespitch go?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭shofukan

I see.. Perhaps specifics are needed here..
    Tar,
    Who (or what) are you?
    What is your significance that a subsection of this website is assigned to you / matters relating?

sNarah wrote: »
    This particular forum is for Tar. Because we love her so much. In this thread you can ask Tar any question you want.

If, however, you don't like asking Tar questions, maybe you should try one of the other forums on Boards.ie - surely you will find one to suit your interest!

Since I'm here anyway - Tar, if you could write a movie about your life, how would the trailer salespitch go?

+more sexual confusion
    seanor3 wrote: »
    I see.. Perhaps specifics are needed here..
    Tar,
    Who (or what) are you?
    What is your significance that a subsection of this website is assigned to you / matters relating?
    I am Tar. I see all. I flirt all. I'm just our local e-celebrity whore with a good ass, they decided to make me a forum to try and contain my flirting. It didn't work. Coming this summer. Me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Question - Why do some people think your a girl? When clearly your mannerisms are that of a dude.

I am believed to be a bisexual teen, who knows

<_<

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Osu wrote: »
    Question - Why do some people think your a girl? When clearly your mannerisms are that of a dude.

I got the same problem, except people think im a guy!

Must be because of my permanent raging erection :(

Jeez I'd love to get a grip on that bad boy. we can sword fight :pac:

I'll just cum in your eye, blind you momentarily, and kick you while you're down :cool:

That's a perfect night in for me tbh, get to wear an eye patch and all arrrrrrrrrrrr matey

I am believed to be a bisexual teen, who knows

<_<

Ah okay, well that's fair enough. I'm believed to be gay as girls say I'm too good looking to be straight.

It's a terrible world. And I'm being serious.
    I got the same problem, except people think im a guy!

Must be because of my permanent raging erection :(
    :pac: Ha ha

Bewbs + Pics = Verification

PMSL. Ahh I see where the bisexual bit comes from now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Ah the angry pirate.Ill get to do it some day :D
    (cum in the eye and kick in shin/stamp on toe for those not in the know :pac:)

I has ze pics on boards to prove i is a lady :cool:
    Ah the angry pirate.Ill get to do it some day :D
    (cum in the eye and kick in shin/stamp on toe for those not in the know :pac:)

I've heard of that! :D

I've heard of that! :D
    A real life victim! :eek:

• Advertisement

A real life victim! :eek:

Hell na man! other way around, i make the pirates angry :pac:

Hell na man! other way around, i make the pirates angry :pac:
    ...........im trying to think of the opposite...........................punch in the eye and fake it(opposite of cumming i guess) on their shin?:confused:

Ah okay, well that's fair enough. I'm believed to be gay as girls say I'm too good looking to be straight.

It's a terrible world. And I'm being serious.

PMSL. Ahh I see where the bisexual bit comes from now :pac:

I am also too good looking, it is a hard world. /goodlooking hug

waiting on bewbs

I has ze pics on boards to prove i is a lady :cool:

Not a good idea!

Never link to Facebook, Never add a pic. I have been found online this way. Not a good outcome.

EDIT: By found I mean freaks messaging you etc.

Not a good idea!

Never link to Facebook, Never add a pic. I have been found online this way. Not a good outcome.

EDIT: By found I mean freaks messaging you etc.

Added pics but never linked to FB, i haven't been hassled at all :D

i'll hassle you no matter what you look like. i want that sword fight...en guarde!

Tar go sit in the corner there like a good little boy okay

Pfft thinking you could handle the awesomeness of my cóck :rolleyes:

I'D BATE YOUR PENIS INTA YA

I'D BATE YOUR PENIS INTA YA

Fail =/

• Advertisement

I tried though, the thought that counts, you were too big

Advertisement