Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Ask Tar A Question" thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

lmaopenis

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

you know of the great lmaopenis.

/bow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Why can't I have big hair and heavy eyeliner without being labled an "Emo" ? :confused::(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

if its black makeup they you are labelled hot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Your name is an anagram for Railroad Ant. Care to explain the secrecy of this?
    :P

• Advertisement

What you should be asking is why is it an anagram of radiant oral. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Touché, Ant man. Touché.

Im guessing thats better than standard oral?

I have kittens, you can lick them if you like >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

It's gotta be [you]

Ant man, I like this superpower.

Oh good I love pu... kittens!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Are you really male?!

I am a man girl enigma

Oh good I love pu... kittens!

Doesn't everyone? :pac:

*lick lick* hai

*lick lick* hai

You're doing it wrong :o

*bite bite*

Have you ever painted lips on you hair dryer just so it feels more real

No, but that intrigues me! and I love hair dryers! I just take off that lips thing a lot though...now I can have a new friend

*bite bite*

Getting better, you never know maybe you'll be ready to try on a real pu... kitten soon grasshoppa ;)

Is your brother single?!

• Advertisement

Ye, will be my first time...

today anyway...

:D

Is your brother single?!

which brother, two are not, one is.

Ye, will be my first time...

today anyway...

:D

:rolleyes:

ye you would roll your eyes in your head at the end.

storm, you are so gay!

and i am so much prettier than my bro >_>

Why did you blow my cover?! Edit!

ye you would roll your eyes in your head at the end.

Good answer!

So why are we asking you questions?

Who IS Tar?

:confused:

better? was a guess!

i'm so good! :cool:

Just a person with lots of e-fame due to charisma, attractiveness, intelligence, modesty etc

Just a person with lots of e-fame due to charisma, attractiveness, intelligence, modesty etc

So im guessing middle aged slightly overweight white male, excess body hair and a touch of B.O.

• Advertisement

That's me!

Advertisement