Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyne Tarmac

Options
  • 09-03-2010 8:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭

????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭mattock

I have done some research into this so called company, and they are not registered or insured, they have no fixed office address.

They also advertise in local papers as All black tarmac, Naas tarmac and Kildare tarmac, they will offer you a 10 year guarantee which is useless where do you go to look for them.

These guys are complete con merchants Be very aware.They are now working in the mid Louth area and move about the country, you have seen the Sunday world expòse .
    My neighbour got some work done and it looked ok but we cut out a section and the depth was only 15mm not the 50mm that was quoted.

Mat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Lads I hate to drag up an old post but does anyone have a number for this crowd? They don't advertise down in Tipp and we need a contact number.....

Advertisement