Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Long Does it Take?

Options
  • 09-03-2010 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

I'm travelling to the UCD vetinary hospital this week and have to arrive there at 10am. I'm travelling from Beaumont/Whitehall/Donnycarney area of northside and I'm trying to guage how long the trip will take. I'm driving. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

I don't live that direction so I have no idea but you should aim to be here for around 9 in order to get parking. Also, its a bit of a pain of a place if you don't know where you are going.

A lot of the college don't have lectures this week but the car park was more or less full yesterday and today. I thought I was being a saint coming in but there are lots of ppl around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

betafrog wrote: »
    People do actually work here, as well as post grads, researchers, contractors, foreign students etc...

Seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Seriously?
    and tonnes of final year students come in to study in library too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Turty3

So it took just 50 minutes to get from Donnycarney to Veterinary Hospital during rush hour, not bad. It also turns out there's a small car park specifically for hospital clients, you just have to collect a permit from the reception.

Advertisement