Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a new phone

• 09-03-2010 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

Looks like I lost my phone last night when in the cinema :( It's not much good to anyone anyway as the screen goes blank when you slide it open.

Had a W760i, was quite alright but the ear piece speaker broke in it and now the screen so would like to avoid it.

Had a quick look on the o2 website and noticed the majority of phones to be touch screen, I think I'd rather tactile buttons but open to be convinced by a touch screen phone.

Budget isn't to much as I prob won't be spending much over 100, 200 max. Anyone got suggestions? Quite like the look of the SE w705 and the w595 was one I considered when I got the w760. I have a good mp3 player so walkman isn't essential for me. A better cam than on the w760i would be nice to have for when i dont have the cam with me. Thats all i can think of for the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭smilerf

sony ericsson c902 would do the trick
    i have one and i really like it
    5 mp camera
    i know u said mp3 is not important but nearly all phones have em now and the mp3 on the c902 is fantastic
    on o2 for 130 i think
    when i got mine his time last year it was 250

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I'd be surprised to find a decent phone without mp3 player or cam!

I had a look at the c902 before when I got my phone (or maybe the more expensive one). Can't see it on the o2 website, might drop into one of their shops tomorrow for a look. 130 sounds about right as well

Does the SE C902 still have software problems?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭smilerf

ye the o2 site seem to have it only now and again.. mine had issues at first and was returned for fixing its been perfect since april . just make sure when buying that the latest firmware is on

The guy in the shop said to put the latest on as well, also said it was operators firmware that makes them unstable?

I've not decided yet anyway, there might be a change of plan

• Advertisement
Advertisement