Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon of the Week: Stantler

• 09-03-2010 12:49pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭

130px-234Stantler.png
    Type Normal

Species Big Horn Pokémon

Abilities Intimidate or Frisk

Pokédex
    National #234
    Kanto #—
    Johto #131*
    Hoenn #369*
    Sinnoh #—

Height 4'07"

Weight 157.0 lbs.

Yaaay Stantler. Hate this Pokémon tbh. He's weak with fairly decent HP. I used to hate coming across him in Silver, as it took a lengthy battle to topple him. Having him in your party isnt a great asset.

A slightly under average Pokémon IMO

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Big Horn Pokémon

Heh heh heh.

/immaturity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Never liked these things in Crystal, because as soon as you came across them they'd just use Hypnosis on you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

Hmm, was an alright pokemon I suppose but like a lot of the Johto pokemon, a forgettable one. Could do with an evolution or pre-evolution.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I dunno, I don't think I want to see what happens to his over-developed right buttock when he evolves...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yeah just one of your everyday run o' the mill pokémon. Nothing special IMO, but still nice to have one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Bit of a Bibarel, really...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

eVeNtInE wrote: »

Big arse?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

eVeNtInE wrote: »

Stupid face?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Not great but he has his uses. He can learn thief and can have the frisk ability which makes getting some items like the light ball easier. I have one in platinum for getting rare candies from the chansey the trainer in pokémon mansion has.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think the only reason I liked this thing in Gold/Silver was it was decent enough for xp at that level to help level a bit. Handy when I needed to make stuff stronger to beat Morty.

Advertisement