If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 7404 - Price Request

Options
  • 09-03-2010 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Hi RS/Philips,

Posting on behalf of a friend who looking for a price on a 32" & 37" 7404. Can you PM the price please.

Thanks,
    CDB.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi cdb

PM sent - in fact now that I think, just ignore that oner...
    Due to stupidity I sent you the price for the 42"......

The Boardies price on the 32PFL7404 is €629.99 (thats after the 10% Philips Shop Borads Discount has been deducted from our regular price €699.99)

Cheers
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Thanks for the quick response Ash, I'll pass this on to my friend. I take it you have this in stock if he goes ahead with it. Just out of interest, what is the warranty with this model?

Cheers,
    CDB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

No worries.

I have these in stock at the moment
    The TV has a 2 year warranty.
    Oh and they dont come in 37" screen sizes.

Dont forget to let your friend know that this TV is the What Hi-Fi? award winner in 32" screen size:)

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.