Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boat hire and bus transport in westmeath

Options
  • 09-03-2010 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hello people ! I would like to know where I could possibly hire a rowing boat in or close to Dublin ? there is one place I discovered West Meath (Lough Ennell).. buses and trains stop in Mullingar. the Lough is 6miles away from Mullingar town.! this looks like a great place to hire a boat as the hire is only 30euro for the day! but I don't want to pay for taxi from Mullingar town 6miles out and back again to Lough Ennell. anyone know where from Dublin city I can get buses or trains to get me closer to lakes or rivers to hire a boat for the day? cheers:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Hello Ireland eyes :)

I dont think this is the correct forum, this is for adverts support.

I will move it to where you will most likely get that information (westmeath forum).

Here goes (first time moving a thread :eek:)

Mods I hope this is the correct category, if not my apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭muckety

What sort of boat hire - fishing, cruising ??? You can get the train to carrick on shannon and boat hire (cruiser) is within walking distance/.

Advertisement