Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where do you buy your jerseys?

• 09-03-2010 3:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭

Sorry,this has probably been done before.
    Where do you buy your football jerseys?
    I always got mine direct from the club's megastore because I'm guaranteed top quality with the printing on the back & patches on the arms etc.
    Just wondering is there anywhere else that offers the same quality but at lower prices?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I get mine direct from my club's store too. I go inside, pay and then they give me the jersey. Getting it cheaper somewhere else kind of defeats the purpose of giving your club money do you not reckon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

Your club is already getting money from the sale no matter where you buy it,I'm not on about knock offs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,778 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

yoursoccershirts ftw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

keane2097 wrote: »
    yoursoccershirts ftw

They've been shut down for a while now and they were expensive for fake shirts.

Johner wrote: »
    They've been shut down for a while now and they were expensive for fake shirts.

curses :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

curses :(

bornprosper.com ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

yoursoccershirts ftw

Was that website bold?
    It says ***STORE SHUT DOWN***

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Columbia

When I was younger my mother always got them in Lifestyle Sports or similar, now that I buy my own I use the club's megastore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Champion(or is it lifestyle) sports, €20 each all this week, all jerseys (well united and liverpool anyway;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Order mine from mcfc.co.uk or get the ma to send them over.

Any random ones I want I usually get on eBay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

Cheers,does that bestway4u crowd put kit markings on?
    If they do is the quality any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I use Soccer Triads.

Ivory Coast with Drogba on the back and the World Cup badges delivered for about €19 when I got it a few weeks back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Jako

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Your club is already getting money from the sale no matter where you buy it,I'm not on about knock offs.

Not as much as if you buy it from the club shop though.;)

Get mine from the Shels club shop too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Champion(or is it lifestyle) sports, €20 each all this week, all jerseys (well united and liverpool anyway;-)

That should cover most real fans then:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Online fakes for me. Hate Glazer and all that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Club shops abroad are difficult to order from. Either there's not facilty to ship abroad or they charge shipping rates that are insane.

http://www.subsidesports.com are good.

http://www.soccer-spain.com are good for Spanish league shirts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Morf wrote: »
    Club shops abroad are difficult to order from. Either there's not facilty to ship abroad or they charge shipping rates that are insane.

No they're not and no they don't.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

side question: anyone know anywhere to get Brazilian National Championship jersey's? Been lookin for a new Corinthians' jersey for ages, me old one is a little worse for wear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

i was born and raised to love liverpool, i watch every game, im heartbroken when we lose to united, and i had tears wen we lost the CL final to milan etc...i buy nearly every jersey, i go to games etc....if that aint a real fan like shelbourne nackers going to matches to have riots with the other fans and not really bothered if you win or lose then good god!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

marko91 wrote: »
    im heartbroken when we lose to united

Just United?

marko91 wrote: »
    i was born and raised to love liverpool, i watch every game, im heartbroken when we lose to united, and i had tears wen we lost the CL final to milan etc...i buy nearly every jersey, i go to games etc....if that aint a real fan like shelbourne nackers going to matches to have riots with the other fans and not really bothered if you win or lose then good god!!

What the hell! You know this topic is about where you buy your jerseys, not if me, Des and CSF are rioting.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,618 ✭✭✭✭CSF

What the hell! You know this topic is about where you buy your jerseys, not if me, Des and CSF are rioting.:D
    Where do you buy your casual gear Gav?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

baz2009 wrote: »

Perhaps you haven't tried the clubs i have.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

baz2009 wrote: »
    Some do charge OTT shipping rates. My Forest jersey cost £50 and the shipping was £15

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,993 ✭✭✭billyhead

Does anyone know where i could get a cheap Real Villarreal jersey online (even fake if its looks like the real thing)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Ebay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Lets not get into an argument as to which hooligans/idiots/troublemakers are worse than the others because it's a little pointless.

This thread is about where you buy Jerseys, nothing else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Rovers: direct from the club shop.

I only have one United one and I got a genuine one. Got to service that debt...

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

Back in the days when I bought random jerseys for the hell of it, or for a small inkling for a team, I used to go to "The Soccer Shop" on George's St. Spent many's an afternoon going through some of the randomers. Probably the favourite jersey I had was a Betis away jersey. Full Betis green with a quart of grey on the shoulder. Before I had man boobs and a paunch too, and it fitted lovely.

Only realised a few weeks ago that his shop is gone. :( Anyone know what happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Random Thai knockoff websites

Gotta keep those young'uns in employment

Kingdom wrote: »
    Back in the days when I bought random jerseys for the hell of it, or for a small inkling for a team, I used to go to "The Soccer Shop" on George's St. Spent many's an afternoon going through some of the randomers. Probably the favourite jersey I had was a Betis away jersey. Full Betis green with a quart of grey on the shoulder. Before I had man boobs and a paunch too, and it fitted lovely.

Only realised a few weeks ago that his shop is gone. :( Anyone know what happened?

The one over on Cathedral St just off O'Connell St is very good. If you're coming off O'Connell St it's a few shops up on the right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

The one over on Cathedral St just off O'Connell St is very good. If you're coming off O'Connell St it's a few shops up on the right.

Thats "Sports Smith". Always have a decent array of gear.
    Yep, sad to see The Soccer Shop go, I always tried to get in there for a look aound any time I was in Dublin

Advertisement