Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infamous or Favourite Papparazi Photos?

• 09-03-2010 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭

Any photos that you liked down the years that were taken by people in bushes? ;)

The great Richard Young is my favourite Papparazi guy and one of the original Paparazzo. I have a few of his books, great guy.

Sophia Loren, Inn on the Park, London, 1982
    "I arrived late and, finding myself behind her, called out: 'Sophia, look this way darling.' All the other photographers were astounded at my cheek."

Sophia-Loren-003.jpg

Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton
    "This was one of my first published photographs. I had gatecrashed the party Elizabeth Taylor was holding for Richard Burton's 50th birthday. I took this photo, Taylor noticed me and stormed over and said: 'I think you should leave ... now.' That was the beginning of my career."

Elizabeth-Taylor-and-Rich-004.jpg

Lady Spencer

Emerging from a royal car in 1981 to attend her first event as the fiancée of Prince Charles, the then Lady Diana Spencer looked stunning in a low-cut, black taffeta Elizabeth Emmanuel gown that displayed to eye-catching perfection her magnificent décolletage. Until then, the public had seen only photographs of the pretty but gauche young nursery teacher, her eyes modestly downcast, dressed discreetly in calf-length skirts and pie-crust collars.

"She was attending her first function as a Royal fiancée. It was a charity dinner attended by Princess Grace of Monaco, and although she seemed nervous, [Diana] absolutely radiated charm and culture. In fact, it remains probably the sexiest photograph I ever took of her."

arts-graphics-2008_1318086a.jpg

Mick Jagger & Jerry Hall
    "Mick, of course, with his mobile mouth, was a wonderful subject.
    "In this 1987 photograph, they had just left San Lorenzo restaurant in London and were in merry form.
    "I've been photographing Mick for 35 years. He's always been a gentleman about it."

arts-graphics-2008_1318089a.jpg

Britney Spears
    These photos must get a mention as they must be the most published Papparazi photos of all time.

britneyhairMS2209_468x515.jpg

britney-spears-goes-nuts.jpg

Comments

Advertisement