Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I got my account back!

Options
  • 09-03-2010 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,584 ✭✭✭✭

After resisting the temptation to set up another account for almost two months after losing access to my account on "that" day, I finally got my mail confirming my account email address had been changed! Woohooo!

Even though I haven't been the biggest poster on the site, I have been forced to do nothing but lurk for the last two months, waiting like a little kid before christmas for that moment when I could post a reply to something I really wanted to.

Within the last few minutes, I couldn't decide whether I would post a crappy pun in AH, comment on the newest episodes of House and 24, post a youtube link somewhere in the Music forums, I decided to confine my excitement to this one post before logging out, relaxing and going for a walk in the sunny weather :) This seems like the perfect forum to show how happy I am.

So, has anyone else been reunited with their accounts recently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

funny-pictures-orange-cat-misses-you.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

Something similar happened to me back in 2005 when I lost my debit card. I thought it would be a fairly simple matter of reporting it to my bank and getting a new card. But inexplicably the bank had somehow lost my personal details and I could only withdraw money by cheque. So you can imagine my relief when three months later my new debit card dropped through my letterbox, followed the next day by a new PIN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Mercy Seat

Oh wow! Thrilled for you!

I'm just starting back again. Second post goes in here! Though first post in AH... how embarrassing :o:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭fleeflyfloflum

Well....I don't know if it merits my own thread, but on an accounts/happiness juncture, I am so very happy to have joined up after many months of lurking.

Advertisement