Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law Plus . ??

Options
  • 09-03-2010 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Im Im just wondering if anyone knows anything about Law Plus in Ul? HOw does it prepare you for Law Society of Ireland / Kings Inn in comparison with Trinity / UCD.

If you are in the course what electives did you select etc?

All info welcome!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Law Plus is a very new course so its unlikely (but not impossible) that any Law Plus graduates have done the Kings Inns/Law Society exams yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭shabouwcaw

Law plus is recognised for the purposes of sitting both the FE-1s and the Kings Inns entrance exams.

If you want to make sure you meet the requirement for Kings you need to take the Law Elective stream instead of one of the other elective streams.

Im in 2nd year law plus, the first year to start the course. So, as said above, no one has sat either entrance exam yet..It's a fine course, just as good as any other law course in the country.

I was originally doing a law and an economics elective, but i felt i was spending too much time studying law so am now studying politics and economics as electives instead.

If you have any other questions, just ask

Advertisement