Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handsome man club

Options
  • 09-03-2010 5:57pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭

For the ladies...it's only fair..here's mah club :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Ryan-Phillippe-ryan-phillippe-16746.jpg

He's so damn hot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

18639_295592123908_789358908_3292362_8254035_n.jpg

You pimp!
    :P

*goes off to post self in hot girls thread*

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

*looks at fap thread* No... you still haven't posted yourself... get a move on! If self-pimping is good enough for Fago... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

/waits for fap pic of pikachucheeks/

I'm not leavin till I get paid.

• Advertisement

/waits for fap pic of pikachucheeks/

I'm not leavin till I get paid.

You know that Pikachucheeks is a well hung plumber off of the northside? And I mean like hung like an elephant.

p.s. Cut it with the sleazy ffs!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Fago! wrote: »
    You know that Pikachucheeks is a well hung plumber off of the northside? And I mean like hung like an elephant.

p.s. Cut it with the sleazy ffs!

Pikachucheeks, please note there is only one way to destroy Fago's accusation.

Pics, or GTFO :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Èvery third post on boards is her pic :pac:

now fawn over tar dammit :p

*Fawns*

Tar rox! end of!

Èvery third post on boards is her pic :pac:

:eek:

Fago and 6th have waaaay more!

Fago! wrote: »

Want me t' fix yo' toilehhhh, buuuuud? :pac:

• Advertisement

:eek:

Fago and 6th have waaaay more!

Want me t' fix yo' toilehhhh, buuuuud? :pac:

You have more then me you hoar!

heh heh toilehhh

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Patrick Dempsey
    Lenny Kravitz
    Josh Hartnett
    Matthew McConaughy
    Tony Romo
    Ben Affleck
    Matt Damon
    Taye Diggs
    Sting
    Gilles Marini
    Ted Dansen
    Rob Lowe
    Keith Urban

swoon :pac:

lol jsut got mailed this

chinawhite.jpg
    BeautifulPeople in association with Chinawhite invites you to an exclusive members only networking event.

The event will take place on Wednesday 24th March and will provide members with the opportunity to meet other members as well as journalists and production company representatives, who are interested in creating TV shows about BeautifulPeople.com starring BeautifulPeople members.

The event will also give members the opportunity to be involved with future media launches.

Drinks and canapés will be served from 6.30pm with complimentary entry for all members until 10pm.

After 9.30pm all members and guests will be welcome to dance the night away in one of London’s leading venues.

Date: March 24th 2010

Time: 6.30pm – 9.30pm Networking event/BP Party to follow from 9.30pm - 3.00am

Dress: Beautifully

Gary Busey

wha

Gary Busey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I met Gary Busey once. True story.

wha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Well for a given value of "true".

He said Tar's hot.

He did. So did god.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Here Tar, have Noel Fielding

Noel-Fielding-noel-fielding-663258_323_500.jpg

That's who masterofnothing said I remind him of :eek:

That's who masterofnothing said I remind him of :eek:

Oh. :(. Oh My.

That's not good

Though he is a little bit feminine now...

Speaking of feminin

Do you want this one too?

cillian_murphy_03.jpg

He looks like J.D!

Huh?

0000037864_20070216115811.jpg

Huh. Well... a tad perhaps.

Jeez that chap is wearing more foundation than the 2 of us together.

I'll have Dr. Cox instead thanks mucho

I dunno, I'm batehd in foundation :pac:

elliot-sarah-chalke-25.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement