Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Tribute.

• 09-03-2010 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey guys,

Donegal Black Dragon Kickboxing Club has rescheduled their full contact show due to take place on Feb 13th last, the show will now take place on April 17th in the Milford Inn Hotel, co. Donegal. The club members and close friends of popular kickboxer Sean Gallagher and his dad john, who died tragically recently, have decided to run the show as a fundraising event, where the proceeds will go towards a "tribute fund" set up by the local community.
    This event will be an opportunity for clubs to demonstrate the strong community spirit that exists within the kickboxing / martial arts family throughout Ireland.

A fight card for the show is currently being compiled and is open to full contact, low-kick and K-1 style bouts, which will feature as Donegal vs Rest of Ireland. The best fighter of the night, as decided by the judges, will be awarded the "Sean Gallagher memorial trophy".

Anyone wishing to submit fighter lists for this show, or has any productive input or enquiries, please feel free to contact me ASAP. Your support, as always, is much appreciated.

Yours in the true spirit of martial arts,

Joe Wilson.
    (086-8774382)
    Donegal Black Dragon Kickboxing Club.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sorry I don't wish to sound like I'm nit picking, were they both killed?.

Either way, I wish to extend the forum's sympathies to everyone touched by this tragedy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Joe Wilson

Sorry I don't wish to sound like I'm nit picking, were they both killed?.

Either way, I wish to extend the forum's sympathies to everyone touched by this tragedy.

yes, both father and son died as a result of a car accident. Both were active members of our club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sweet Jesus thats tough.

God rest them & give strength to their family & friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭black dragon

Hi Joe - Galway Black Dragon Kickboxing will supply you with fighters - just call when you get a chance.

Advertisement