Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the appeals section??

Options
  • 09-03-2010 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

I want to appeal an infraction that I believe to b unfair.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Do you mind me asking why you're only appealing the infraction now, 2 months after you received it?

Anyway, to answer your question, forst you should PM the mod who infracted you to discuss the matter. If you're still unhappy after that, PM the appropriate CMods and make your case to them. If, after that, you're still unhappy, come back to this thread and post the details and an admin will have a look at things for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭collegemum

Zaph wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking why you're only appealing the infraction now, 2 months after you received it?
    Am not on boards much and only found out yesterday there is an appeals section.
    I also only found out that a yellow card is a warning and then a red card is an infraction...am very surprised that i recieved one. I had emailed the mod who gave it and asked what part of my post was bad ( i had typed "deal with it" in the original post which received and infraction) and i never got a reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭collegemum

Thanks,
    I only found out yesterday that you can appeal.
    When i received it - i didn't know what it was and asked the mod.

Advertisement