Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Conor/Ross] Main Page Frozen

Options
  • 09-03-2010 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭

Hi;
    Dunno if it's just my computer but when ever i go onto the main Boards page in the last day or two,it's slow-the threads are from a half hour or hour ago. The past few times it's been stuck on the last threads posted at 18:06-its now 19:43
    Yet when im in a forum page it's updated..
    Am i doing something wrong somewhere or is there just a glitch in the system.
    Not a huge problem really but it's a bit annoying-i like seeing new threads:D
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

No idea what could be causing this. I'll mark it for Conor/Ross's attention and see if they can shed any light on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

We had a caching problem yesterday, sorted it during the evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Cool thanks!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Not sure if it's related, but since yesterday evening the main page has been all white, with visible/clickable llinks, so no loss of functionality. Colours are fine elsewhere.

Advertisement