Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trademarking

Options
  • 09-03-2010 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I'm looking for someone that can advise me on trademarking.

I want to work cost-effectively, so I will research and do things myself, but I could do with someone to refer to. Maybe someone studying in a relevant field of law or someone else who can offer a cost-effective solution.

I want to trademark quite a few countries, but will be happy to have the EU and USA covered for starters.

I don't know whether to apply for an Irish mark and then use the Madrid Protocol or whether to go for an EU application followed by Madrid, or whether to go for an EU application followed by a USA application.

I think EU followed by USA looks the best cost-wise, but there are so many different costs for different things, I'm not sure what I need and what I don't.

Anyone here? Or is there a better place to post this?

Thanks, Richard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭random.stranger

Hi GoatLeg,

I'm not sure about Trademarking, I've heard Enterprise Ireland have an intellectual property section, maybe you could try to get in touch with them.

Best of Luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 GoatLeg

Thanks, I'll check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Sylvia Dona

Hey there I noticed you had a question that I need answering now. Is there a good Trademark advise service out there. I have been issued with a notice to change my name and logo by a multinational Multimillion Global company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

Advertisement