Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q&A thread - Your Questions Answered! **no chat**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

jmolloy wrote: »
    was there not a rumour that punk lost the title over his altercation with taker and dress code

When actually it was Matt Hardy who complained to WWE management as he was jealous of Punk giving Lita a rattle.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

jmolloy wrote: »
    was there not a rumour that punk lost the title over his altercation with taker and dress code
    The story was that Hardy was kicking up a stink with management about it and Taker had a word in Punk's ear warning him of the situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Smoshi

Is there a proper reason why matt & jeff hate CM Punk? Or is it just petty jealousy?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Smoshi wrote: »
    Is there a proper reason why matt & jeff hate CM Punk? Or is it just petty jealousy?

My guess would be their different philosophies on life; CM Punk with his hardcore straight edge lifestyle completly goes against Jeff's love of drugs.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

My guess would be their different philosophies on life; CM Punk with his hardcore straight edge lifestyle completly goes against Jeff's love of drugs.

and the Lita thing wouldent have helped id imagine

• Advertisement

and the Lita thing wouldent have helped id imagine

Pfft. If Matt had a problem with everyone who slept with Lita, he wouldn't talk to anyone in the wrestling industry....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Pfft. If Matt had a problem with everyone who slept with Lita, he wouldn't talk to anyone in the wrestling industry....

Oh so that's why he hasn't been answering my calls :D

CM Punk also cut an OTT promo on Jeff when his house burnt down.

drayme wrote: »
    CM Punk also cut an OTT promo on Jeff when his house burnt down.

Arent 90% of wwe promos scripted though? Hardly his fault if the people who are paying him told him to do it.

If thats where the hate from them toward Punk is coming from, my respect for them has reached an ever lower low.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Charisteas wrote: »
    Oh so that's why he hasn't been answering my calls :D

You slept with Matt Hardy?

• Advertisement

Arent 90% of wwe promos scripted though? Hardly his fault if the people who are paying him told him to do it.

If thats where the hate from them toward Punk is coming from, my respect for them has reached an ever lower low.

It was his glee and delivery too.

It was his glee and delivery too.

But he's a heel. And he's great on the mic. I dont think The Hardys could really be angry at him for being good at his job. Could they?

On that note, another question.

Why is there this "Fat Hardy" joke still aimed at Matt Hardy? He looks in decent shape now imho

But he's a heel. And he's great on the mic. I dont think The Hardys could really be angry at him for being good at his job. Could they?

Good god you are like a dog with a bone here.

Not every heel promo takes place after when someone's home burns down and dog dying in a off screen real life situation. Is it that hard to see the difference or are you going to hold on to your point forever?

Good god you are like a dog with a bone here.

Not every heel promo takes place after when someone's home burns down and dog dying in a off screen real life situation. Is it that hard to see the difference or are you going to hold on to your point forever?

Are you trolling mate?

Its called the "your questions answered" thread, i can ask whatever i want (in relevance to wrestling). If you dont like the questions, dont answer them. Simple.

No need to get snappy over nothing.

Why is there this "Fat Hardy" joke still aimed at Matt Hardy? He looks in decent shape now imho

Yeah he's not so bad now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

I don't want this to sound like backseat moding but Jesus lads, give it a break

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Just after watching the hilarious WcW Bash at the Beach 93 Promo Video on Youtube is there any other videos like that of WcW ppv's.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

What made Shawn Michaels cross-eyed?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    What made Shawn Michaels cross-eyed?

There's a number of causes, I don't think we'll know which one. Either his ocular muscles have become to lax and can't hold the eye in the correct place, or it's as a result for over-compensating for long-sightedness. He could've also had some nerve, muscle or blood supply damage to his eye/structures surrounding it.

Is Matt Cappotelli still involved with wrestling?

I know he had a tumour on his brain (i think it was that) but did he retire after that or is he still wrestling?

• Advertisement

from wikipedia :
    On January 4, 2009, Cappotelli was released from his WWE contract.

On July 24, 2010, Matt Cappotelli was on The Pain Clinic Talk Show out of Rochester, NY. He was asked about successes of his former partners The Miz and Morrison, as well as the question of what is he doing now. He currently manages a gym and athletic training faciltiy in Kentucky. One of the hosts also mentioned a WWE comeback to Matt, who seemed to enjoy the idea a bit for the few seconds it lasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭TheBantam

How do Inferno and Buried Alive matches work?
    I'm guessing BA there is a tunnel? for the wrestler to get out of or hide in like how a magician does their trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

TheBantam wrote: »
    How do Inferno and Buried Alive matches work?
    I'm guessing BA there is a tunnel? for the wrestler to get out of or hide in like how a magician does their trick.

Most inferno matches featured Kane getting "burnt" on his arm.. he had some sort of fire-retardant sleeve on that arm, and he would run backstage pretty quickly to have it extinguished.

AFAIK in a Buried Alive match there is some tunnel at the bottom of the grave through which the loser escapes before the grave is covered in.

TheBantam wrote: »
    How do Buried Alive matches work?

Buried Alive matches are a variation of a classic magic stunt:

(skip to 6 minutes)

I cant remember the event, but remember taker was buried alive but his hand came up through the grave?
    That ^^^^ is how.
    As for the matches these days, its just half the trick thats shown above.
    If you watch the most recent BA match you can see undertaker moving to the flap before the dirt is dropped.

Dammit Punked, beat me to posting the video :P

Dammit Punked, beat me to posting the video :P

Was that the first thing that came into your head when you read the question too?

how do you pronounce flahavaj?

I think its Flay-va?
    Or maybe its Fla-a-vag. Which sounds mad durty.

i've been pronouncing it "flah-va-jav" since i got here :P
    What about "flavage" to rhyme with savage?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Call me what you want but don't call me early in the morning.:pac:

It was the username they gave me for computer access in college years ago, I was so used to typing it I kept it as my boards log in.

Advertisement