Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q&A thread - Your Questions Answered! **no chat**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Triple H in a interview a month ago put his status well he said his status is "in case of emergency break glass". That basically means he'll be used when needed,could see him back for SummerSlam or is it SummerFest then back again from the Royal Rumble to Entertainia.

Here is a link to quotes from that if you want proof http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10018307.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

GTR63 wrote: »
    SummerFest then back again from the Royal Rumble to Entertainia.

Woah oh oh, woah oh oh, EnterTainia - fighting to survive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Smoshi

Is mick foley or kurt angle likely to return to wwe anytime within the next 5 yrs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

Smoshi wrote: »
    Is mick foley or kurt angle likely to return to wwe anytime within the next 5 yrs?

Foley is very likely. He has been playing footsie with WWE and has complained about TNA recently. He currently thinks that he has wrestled his last match. If saw him on Impact he has gained a fair bit of weight.

Angle just signed for another 3 1/2 years. He will be 45/6 when that is up so....

Foley would return tomorrow if his contract was up as for Kurt he just signed a new contract 3 years I think.

• Advertisement

drayme wrote: »
    Foley is very likely. He has been playing footsie with WWE and has complained about TNA recently.

Angle just signed for another 3 1/2 years. He will be 45/6 when that is up so....

Meh. Really want to see Angle v Jack Swagger.

Another question. What has Shane mcmahon done since he lift wwe?

Another question. What has Shane mcmahon done since he lift wwe?

Shane works for China broadband (massive company) and a sports agency in the UK looking after some major athletes.

Another question. What has Shane mcmahon done since he left wwe?

I hope dye the many grey hairs around his temples.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Does TNA have any plans (or any rumours) that they'll broadcast live tna or at least reduce the days when it airs here?

What has Shane mcmahon done since he lift wwe?

AFAIK he's in China trying to set up the PPV business. (Unrelated note : He was seen at the Masters golf tournament last month)
    Headshot wrote: »
    Does TNA have any plans (or any rumours) that they'll broadcast live tna or at least reduce the days when it airs here?

TNA have a strong following in the UK but this Virgin deal put them out a bit. I'm sure it's a 1-2 year deal with Xtreme Sports Channel and they'll work out a deal on a bigger channel on a better timeslot (Friday probably). But earliest plans will change is January 2012 or 2013.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

jaykhunter wrote: »

TNA have a strong following in the UK but this Virgin deal put them out a bit. I'm sure it's a 1-2 year deal with Xtreme Sports Channel and they'll work out a deal on a bigger channel on a better timeslot (Friday probably). But earliest plans will change is January 2012 or 2013.

:confused:

Doesnt tna air on challenge now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Erm, the deal with the Extreme Sports channel is up since January. TNA is completely on Challenge (who are owned by Sky) now. Impact! Wrestling is on every Tuesday at 10, Xplosion after it and the PPVs are on the Wednesday after they aired live at 10. TNA is doing huge numbers in England (at least over 100k a week) but Challenge is available for free on Freeview

Yeah, sorry i meant Challenge, had my blinkers on lol. But the rest of what i said is true :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

AFAIK he's in China trying to set up the PPV business. (Unrelated note : He was seen at the Masters golf tournament last month)

Yeah, he shook hands with Rory Mcillroy after the final round. Now, apparently Rory is a fan of the WWE product, but security in Augusta is notoriously tight that even ex presidents can't get access and there was some suggestion in this thread (or another on the forum, too lazy/drunk to check back) that McMahon is involved in some sports management agency in the UK, so i'm thinking that there is a possibility that he's involved in Mcillroy's agency? (which according to memory would be Chubby Chandlers?)

So Shane McMahon's a chubby chaser? :pac:

Is there a Miz thread? I'm having a hard time finding it. :confused:

Is there a Miz thread? I'm having a hard time finding it. :confused:

Here ya go

is there any truth to the rumours that cm punk might be leaving wwe soon?

is there any truth to the rumours that cm punk might be leaving wwe soon?

Yep

Thanks for the quick reply. that is a sickner tho :(:(

1 more question:

is wwe likely to rehire jeff hardy since he looks to be finished with tna?

• Advertisement

is wwe likely to rehire jeff hardy since he looks to be finished with tna?

Until Hardy gets his legal troubles sorted and proves he's completely clean and can be a responsible talent, WWE aren't going going anywhere near him.

More likely he'll remain a meth-head (:() and TNA will pick him up after he deals with his legal probs.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

What is kevin nash doing now?I no he was in the royal rumble and wiki say wwe 2011 to present but is he still in wwe?

mixed up wrote: »
    What is kevin nash doing now?I no he was in the royal rumble and wiki say wwe 2011 to present but is he still in wwe?

Movie work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

mixed up wrote: »

This Podcast has a recent interview he did 3 weeks ago (fast-forward to the 26 minute mark) Talks about retirement, movies, Scott Hall.

http://www.thefightnetwork.com/data/podcasts/759/2011-05-09.mp3

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Does Michael Cole have an iPad ?

He always referencesit when he gets his gms email but it looks like a regular laptop to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Does Michael Cole have an iPad ?

He always referencesit when he gets his gms email but it looks like a regular laptop to me.

yeah, i seen it on one of the first raws he set up the cole mine.
    I read on prowrestling.net that someone behind the CM said it was just some custom firmware showing a word doc file constantly on the screen.

CMpunked wrote: »
    I read on prowrestling.net that someone behind the CM said it was just some custom firmware showing a word doc file constantly on the screen.

Sacre bleu! You mean he turned off the screen saver and pressed full screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭glenjamin

What ever happened to the yearly cuts this year? Thought it usually happens after Extreme Rules.

glenjamin wrote: »
    What ever happened to the yearly cuts this year? Thought it usually happens after Extreme Rules.

That's true. Wait until some shocking buyrates (Extreme Rules etc) come out. Don't worry, they're coming. WWE cuts are like buses. You wait ages for one then three come at once.

• Advertisement

That's true. Wait until some shocking buyrates (Extreme Rules etc) come out. Don't worry, they're coming. WWE cuts are like buses. You wait ages for one then three come at once.

Best.... analogy.... ever!!

Advertisement