Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q&A thread - Your Questions Answered! **no chat**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

chasenlife wrote: »
    Anyone got any spoilers for Summerslam?

No, but if they do, they will be probably be posted in the Summerslam thread as spoilers aren't allowed in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Punk vs Cena will end in a double count out. HHH will say the title is vacated. Del Rio will come out and cash in, claiming the vacant title.

I know that was all tongue in cheek, but hypothetically, if the title was vacated, would Del Rio still be allowed to cash in? There would be nobody to pin obviously, so would he just be handed the belt? Not sure on the rules there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I think del rio only gets the chance to have a match for the title, not just be able to claim the title if there is no champ.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

He gets a match. If their is no champion, he cant have a match so he cant cash in. But, if the match did end in a draw, Del Rio could cash in but it would have to be a three way since both Cena and Punk claim to be champion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭chasenlife

Punk vs Cena will end in a double count out. HHH will say the title is vacated. Del Rio will come out and cash in, claiming the vacant title.
    Daniel Bryan will come out and say no one should be handed the title. He'll cash in on Del Rio but lose, as Cole laughs.
    Then Masters will come out and Masterlock Del Rio. He will pick up the title and leave the arena.
    Ron Simmons will then walk out and close the show by announcing he is the Raw GM.
    Damn!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

Watching Armageddon 2000 the hell in a cell match reminded me How come they never really show the camera man in the matches or outside the ring anymore? remember you used to see a camera man always wearing a backwards baseball cap and attitude t-shirt. and the camera always becomes a weapon :D loved that!

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Horsebox9000

-Kenny- wrote: »
    Watching Armageddon 2000 the hell in a cell match reminded me How come they never really show the camera man in the matches or outside the ring anymore? remember you used to see a camera man always wearing a backwards baseball cap and attitude t-shirt. and the camera always becomes a weapon :D loved that!

Do you ever see the Cameraman on the set of Eastenders?

I think they are doing it to give that more of an entertainment/movie feel.

Altough, it's always gold when you see the camerman screw up:pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

chasenlife wrote: »
    Anyone got any spoilers for Summerslam?

Cena WINS

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

rossie1977 wrote: »
    left wwe a few years ago, now works with espn, interviewed vince on that network during the issue with the nuggets not allowing wwe to host raw in their arena

Just before the minute Mark, Vince refers to the company as World Wrestling Federation!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

-Kenny- wrote: »
    The photographers are gone from ringside too.

• Advertisement

Tinie wrote: »
    The photographers are gone from ringside too.

Thats more to do with there being only 2 appointed wwe photographers.
    There used to be a way to get hold of a press pass to take shots but with the amount of house shows that are done these days, they are let get pictures there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

Anyone remember a wwf security guy that use too be all the show like raw Ann ppv. He had long hair and was well built. Think he was the head guy at the time. Wonder what happened too him

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭MightyMighty737

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Just before the minute Mark, Vince refers to the company as World Wrestling Federation!

Haha good spot!
    WWE are actually allowed call themselves World Wrestling Federation if they want under the court ruling; just not WWF.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When is Nxt Redemption (Season 5) over?

Never from the looks of things.

Have they made any mention of a sixth season? If not, I'm guessing they are simply running down contract.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Never from the looks of things.

Have they made any mention of a sixth season? If not, I'm guessing they are simply running down contract.

What a ending that'd be the winner would get a contract & everyone else would get pinkslips they'd fall from the ceiling like Confetti. Except regal my adopted superstar impresses me everytime I hear him on commentary.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

The winner of this season gets a spot on next season (which wins the award for worst prize ever).

Did the guy who was supposed to get the tag title shot with Truth ever get it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Did the guy who was supposed to get the tag title shot with Truth ever get it?

No but he got a hiding from Mark Henry on last week's Smackdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

anyone know were i can find more of these just watched the perry saturn one its very good

• Advertisement

Find dont you mean buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭BetterThanThou

Has anyone bought a shirt on WWEShop.com?
    My CM Punk Best in the World shirt just shipped about 3 weeks after ordering it, and I'm wondering when I'll get it.

Has anyone bought a shirt on WWEShop.com?
    My CM Punk Best in the World shirt just shipped about 3 weeks after ordering it, and I'm wondering when I'll get it.

I ordered one too about the same time, said it shipped a few days ago. If it comes before yours I'll let you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

anyone know what happened with that TNA wrestling/motorcross thing?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Is the Miz's white "awesome" t-shirt deliberately styled to look like Roddy Piper's "Hot Rod" t-shirt?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

anyone know what happened with that TNA wrestling/motorcross thing?

Nothing yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Smoshi

Does CM Punk really have a sister?

Smoshi wrote: »
    Does CM Punk really have a sister?

Yes, Sheline

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Is that not the bake and destroy lady?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Is the Miz's white "awesome" t-shirt deliberately styled to look like Roddy Piper's "Hot Rod" t-shirt?

I wouldn't be surprised, he's stolen from most other gimmicks..

Advertisement