Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Piece

Options
  • 09-03-2010 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭

Any one reading/read this? I am completely hooked however.. it's turning out to be mighty expensive as there are 60 plus books and I just can't afford them all. Anyone selling or any idea where they are not costing 10 euro each? It's so annoying as they cost maybe 2 euro in Japan (in Japanese of course)!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

I buy the books when I can but read it online mainly, the printed manga is just way too far behind, chapter 577 should be out tomorrow :P. And yes, it is amazing (and justs gets better).

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Best shounen manga ever. Well worth collecting.

There's lots of it, and a helluva lot more to come, so feel free to spread it out, won't hit your wallet as hard that way.

Advertisement