Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abandoned Locations for Rent...

Options
  • 09-03-2010 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Hi, I didn't really know where to post this so I figured here would be ok...

I'm looking for a location to hold a birthday party that is secluded and rundown... Or even somewhere abandoned... Around the Dublin area or even Wicklow or Meath.... I was wondering if anyone on here would know anybody renting somewhere like this, or even knows of a place and I could contact them myself... Everything is going to be organized by us, music, power etc. we just need a location... Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Dáil Éireann on a Monday or Friday?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

VickBack wrote: »
    we just need a location...

... and insurance, which is why very few letting agents/owners will even look at you, despite the fact that very few agents would look at anyone for a 1 night rental.

Best plan is to find a field, hire a tent and/or 40 foot trailer, bring a generator.

Advertisement