Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted: Tacx Flow

• 09-03-2010 10:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭

Just about to order a Tacx Flow T1680 from Bike24.com and thought I'd check here first since this is the time when people are putting turbos away for the winter and someone might want to get rid of theirs?

I know this is an odd time to be buying a turbo - been forced into the workforce and long midweek cycles are a thing of the past :-(

€270 incl including delivery is pretty impressive - thanks AJK24

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 chenc2

Hi there, i have a Tacx flow for sell, i bought in town last Oct, with the bag. the Bag cost me 50 euro on its own, will sell them together for 300 euro, and i will give you one tacx training tyre free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭bikenut

Hi chenc2,

Thanks for getting back to me.

My thinking would be -25% for anything that’s second hand:
    Trainer incl delivery @ €270 * 75% = €202.50
    Tyre @ €24.90 * 75% = €18.68
    Bag – don’t really want/need this but I could give you €20.00 in the hope of reaching a deal. I know it’s very little at -60%, given it’s probably “as new”, but I just can’t pay anymore for a bag.
    €202.50 + €18.68 + €20.00 = €241.18 – call it €245?

I imagine that’s a bit far off for you, especially if you bought this in town (the trainer alone is €341 with Cycle Superstore) and the bag probably doesn’t help but I have to work from best available prices for a reasonable comparison.

Maybe I’m overly negative on the bag - I’d be interested to hear from anyone who says it’s the handiest little thing for keeping all their stuff in one place and that they wouldn’t go without it.

Obviously, anyone else who can offer chenc2 a better deal – please go ahead and do so.

Advertisement