Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPW Wants YOUR Pictures

Options
  • 09-03-2010 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Spotted on IPlayWinner that they are working on a new project...something that is related to helping grow communities everywhere. So, they want pictures of local scenes - big and small. But they want pictures of players - not games - so not the shots of the back of peoples heads :)
    IPW wrote:
    It can be as small as a couple of people gathered in someone's living room having fun playing fighting games to pics from local tournaments or events that your scene has thrown. If you have a pic or two you'd like to submit, send them to rodney_desjarlais@iplaywinner.com. If you'd like to point out who is in the picture and/or what event the picture is from, please include that in the email and we'll put that under the picture.

Source: IPW

🤪

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Already sent some from Lanparty.ie 2, he said they were exactly what they were looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Sent on mine as well. Interested to see what the event is. If anyone has a problem with their pic being used btw just let me know and I'll send another email.

Advertisement