Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Millwall fan Stu gets confused as to how a season ticket works

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

lol, that is fúcking hilarious!!!

''Imagine you go to buy a sofa''.

Quality!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

reminds me of someone tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

epic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

strange! whats with all that "you digging me" stuff, never heard that before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,618 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Am I the only one who thinks its only like kinda minorly funny?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Fcuking numpty!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Has to be a troll. No one could be THAT thick.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Embaressingly I've done the same thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Dj Stiggie

By far my favourite part:
    Billwall wrote:

Listen Stu is a good lad, he works for me as a labourer & while he aint the wilson... what do you expect for £20 a day? I think some of you lot should be ashamed of yourselves taking the rise out of a fellow Wall fan, to be fair he's never been the same since Black Nev (we call him black Nev coz he's black & his names Neville) dropped a hod load of bricks on Stu's swede a couple of years back, someone shouted watchout & Stu looked up to see who was barking at him & caught about 24 bricks slap bang on his boat. So think on hey before you start digging him out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Dj Stiggie wrote: »
    By far my favourite part:

Wilson? swede?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

m@cc@ wrote: »
    Wilson? swede?

'Swede' is used in London to refer to your head - especially if someone has a big round head like a turnip.

'Wilson' is Cockney rhyming slang for 'ticket' (Wilson Pickett). So he's saying that the guy may not be "the ticket" (or 'exactly what you would want' - another piece of slang based on having a winning lottery ticket).

I worked on a construction site in the East End many years ago. They speak a different language there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

He reminds me of Kanye West in South Park who, no matter how many times people try to explain it to him, he just doesn't get the fishsticks joke. At least Stu got there in the end, i suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Des wrote: »
    reminds me of someone tbh
    mayordenis wrote: »
    Embaressingly I've done the same thing.

coincidence???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Stu, do you have a season ticket that is like a credit card and has a picture of the crowd on the front and a bloke with a plaster on his nose top left that has this seat on it? for this season?

:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

M5 wrote: »
    coincidence???

nah I was only have a late night end of shift lie. sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

M5 wrote: »
    coincidence???
    I think not...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,778 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

troll imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,599 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Even reading that thread was frustrating me.

Advertisement