Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the jean scene

Options
  • 09-03-2010 10:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

where are all the jean scenes gone. one on patrick street gone and one in wilton seems to be after closing down.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

They've all closed down as far as I know. Staff werent told much, questioned one of the staff who works in the one in wilton when she called into me a few days before the shop disappeared and she said they hadn't been told what was happening just that they were having a stock clearance.....three days later the shop was closed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I think the one in Mahon Point is still open, then again it mightn't be, don't shop in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Jesus Christ

Nope, it was all closed up a couple days ago, tape over the signs an' everything.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

where in cork can you get crosshatch clothing. always liked there t shirts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

where in cork can you get crosshatch clothing. always liked there t shirts

There is a shop on North Main St which used to stock them, not sure if they still do. It's a black painted mens clothing shop and is located on the Patrick St end of North Main St, not sure what the name is. It's directly opposite the pizza shop...hope that helps a little :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Good Riddance imo..

They had some of the worst quality stock i've seen anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Good Riddance imo..

They had some of the worst quality stock i've seen anywhere.
    +1 on that. Really tacky cheap cheap stuff in there. You'd want to be short a few bob to ever go in there.

The Jean Scene in Blackpool SC has been rebranded with a new name.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Terrible cheap clothes that probably lasted 5 minuites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

All this means is that there will be peasants going around in pyjamas now.

Hate every stitch these knacker shops stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭Fabio

To be fair guys there has been jobs lost and that is nice for no one regardless of what you consider to be fashionable in clothes...

• Advertisement
Advertisement