Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Decent hairdryer - dual-voltage if possible

• 09-03-2010 11:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hey peeps!

I'm in the market for a new hairdryer. My Parlux 3200 is on its last legs and i'm not sure whether to replace it with the same model or look for a different one.

Also, will be spending the summer in the USA/Canada and will probably be moving there in the next 18 months so am toying with the idea of looking for a dual-voltage one that will work over there too. The travel one I have now is useless!

What's the best dryer out there at the moment? Any decent ones that are dual-voltage?

Thanks in advance, helpful boardsies! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

I have a Parlux too and I find it excellent, does the job brilliantly, it's the brand that I always see at various hairdressers, so I'm guessing that it'd still be considered the best!
    Your best bet would be to go to a hairdressing supply shop like terrisales and ask them about the dual-voltage aspect, and they'd be able to tell you if there's any better brand out there too. G'luck!

Advertisement