Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BC needs Karkand

Options
  • 10-03-2010 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

tbh its only flaw, it needs a built up City map.

The middle bit of Arica harbour???? is awesome the game needs the next 2 maps to be that ilk.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

I'd take a 'Stalingrad' from '42, the single greatest battlefield map ever designed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

A Berlin from 1942

A Hue from BF:V

A Karkand from BF2

A Camp gibralter from BF2142

Win

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

needs hue tbh

EDIT: fu shano

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Hue? come off it, either Quang Tri's were way better.

There, I said it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

karma_ wrote: »

There, I said it!

your opinion is wrong

• Advertisement

karma_ wrote: »

There, I said it!

Gtfo

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

A Berlin from 1942

A Hue from BF:V

A Karkand from BF2

A Camp gibralter from BF2142

Win

Did so well until then :D

Seriously needs a city map tho. berlin was my fav from 42 just now we get enterable/nukeable buildings the whole game has changed for the better.

Think BC2 is a taster of the future BF3 tbh. Its a 90% Bf game, the lack of competitive support for clans will prolly kill it on pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

The game needs a city map. A remake of Karkand would be AWESOME. Absolutely awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Agree. Although i would prefer Sharqi, Jalalabad, Stalingrad, Ghost Town, Warlord, Mashtuur, Iron Gator to Karkand. Just played that far too much of Karkand, a comfortable no brainer of a map for me at least.

I would really love to see Songhua in BC2 though and ooh Operation Road Rage or Blue Perl.

Hue is in BFV? Weird, didnt like the place in reality :p. Wish i played BFV :( dont know why but wasnt interested in the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Agree. Although i would prefer Sharqi, Jalalabad, Stalingrad, Ghost Town, Warlord, Mashtuur, Iron Gator to Karkand. Just played that far too much of Karkand, a comfortable no brainer of a map for me at least.

I would really love to see Songhua in BC2 though and ooh Operation Road Rage or Blue Perl.

Hue is in BFV? Weird, didnt like the place in reality :p. Wish i played BFV :( dont know why but wasnt interested in the time.

I agree. Songhua would be pretty cool in BC2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Needs 64 players tbpfh!

R0ot wrote: »
    Needs 64 players tbpfh!

And then my machine goes Kaboom

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

What about NO MERCY from L4D? :eek::eek:

LMAO

Advertisement