Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Can I Get Dr. Martens In Cork?

Options
  • 10-03-2010 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭

I'm looking for oxblood Docs. Boots. McCarthy's on Corn Market St. haven't got my size. Is there any other shop in Cork selling them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dob74

Try the top of Patrick's street, there are a few good shoe shops between Easons and Black Tie

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Atlantic1

Thanks, Dob. I was hoping that someone could give me the name of a shop that definitely sell them. But I'll try the ones you mentioned, tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Try Schuh on Patricks Street across from Merchant's Quay shopping centre. They have Timberland boots so they might have Docs.

Also maybe you could try Clarks on Patrick Street. It maybe a long shot though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Dotsie~tmp

http://www.cloggs.co.uk/

cheap and prompt.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭CB19Kevo

Schuh has doc marten shoes

• Advertisement

CB19Kevo wrote: »
    Schuh has doc marten shoes

Thank you all. CB19Kevo, where is Schuh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Atlantic1 wrote: »
    Thank you all. CB19Kevo, where is Schuh?

Its at the far end of Patrick street beyond easons. Its directly across the road from the main entrance into Merchants key shopping centre.

McCarthys in the coal quay have them. Probably a bit cheaper than the places on pana.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

McCarthys in the coal quay have them. Probably a bit cheaper than the places on pana.

OP
    Atlantic1 wrote: »
    I'm looking for oxblood Docs. Boots. McCarthy's on Corn Market St. haven't got my size. Is there any other shop in Cork selling them?

evilivor wrote: »
    OP

OOps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Dob74 wrote: »
    Try the top of Patrick's street, there are a few good shoe shops between Easons and Black Tie

Yep, there is definitely a shop there across from Merchants Quay which have them.

Back again. Thanks for all the replies. I phoned Schuh and they had them in black only, for around €80 I think.

Just a heads up for anyone who's interested........... I was in the Grand Parade yesterday and noticed that The Central Shoe Store had re opened. I went in and there on the shelf were Dr. Martens boots (black only, unfortunately) but reduced to only €40!!!! I bought a pair on the spot. They were around €100 not too long ago. They have them up to size 9, I think.

I'm literally walking on air again. :)

Advertisement