Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rush

Options
  • 10-03-2010 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

change? a change from conquest ? kdjac scared of change!!! :eek:

tbh when i seen this game type i saw it as away to make 64 man maps more interesting for less than 64 players(in fairness it does make sense for a smaller amount of players). Then the 32 player cap made me think WHY??? These maps arent included in Conquest only partially in some cases.

It is good there is a slight relief when you stifle the other team or claim both objectives.

just dunno doesnt seem to fit into BF forcing everyone into the same area and not giving the defenders an escape other than KILL DEM GUYS DER!.

Would like a 64 man game on one of those maps tho, find them to be better than the conquest maps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

True, I have to say I like the change when its in map rotation. Playing conquest all night is very bland.

Squad Deathmatch is great fun...but FOOKS ya K : D up BIG TIME!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Wow.....i thought only console fanboys cared about K : D

It's a game to be enjoyed.

Having your K : D in the back of your head encourages camping, sniping and never being the person to rush into danger to take a flag. All boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I can assure you that is not 100% correct. The last thing I do is sit back and camp I can tells ya. I dont so much as overly care about my K : D but I sure as hell dont want to be killed more then I kill thats for sure....but in SDM you are getting FRAGGED left right and centre so its total no go in that respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I dont so much as overly care about my K : D but I sure as hell dont want to be killed more then I kill thats for sure

quoting this for later hilarity

Advertisement