If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for a Pioneer DVR LX61

Options
  • 10-03-2010 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi John

Got a Pioneer DVR 550HX from you before and it's great. Need another or similar, perhaps the LX61?? Must be multiregion. Can you give me a quote please?

Cheers, David

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

david67 wrote: »
    Hi John

Got a Pioneer DVR 550HX from you before and it's great. Need another or similar, perhaps the LX61?? Must be multiregion. Can you give me a quote please?

Cheers, David

David,

thanks for the post - yep I agree that the Pioneers are the kings of DVD Hard Drives ( I use one myself along with my wonderful Humax!).

We bought up the last of the LX61's and we can do them at just £379.95 / €429.99 - whilst I know that's expensive they really are the king of recorders and of course as ever we will happily price beat any cheaper price!

Keep me posted if you would like us to reserve one for you and as ever drop me a line if we can assist in any way.

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 david67

Hi John

It did sound expensive, so I looked around and in two minutes searching on-line, I not only found it cheaper but found it for 299.95 on the Richer Sounds site!!

http://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=&Mode=0&CategoryID=&sub=&productid=828

I also saw a Sony 250GB for €299 at Pixmania while searching!

I liked the service I got from you guys before. Can you do better?

Cheers, David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

david67 wrote: »
    Hi John

It did sound expensive, so I looked around and in two minutes searching on-line, I not only found it cheaper but found it for 299.95 on the Richer Sounds site!!

http://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=&Mode=0&CategoryID=&sub=&productid=828

I also saw a Sony 250GB for €299 at Pixmania while searching!

I liked the service I got from you guys before. Can you do better?

Cheers, David

David,

apologies for the delay!

That pricing on the Pioneer 61 is an error :o (as you may have guessed) However we will honour it no issue!

Just drop me a line with your contact details to johnmc@richersounds.ie if you would like us to get you sorted..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.