Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Open Source.TV - NEW WEBSITE

• 10-03-2010 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just dropping in to let you all know of a new Irish conspiracy website which was setup in Dec 2009 called http://www.theopensource.tv

It's basically a video website with only FULL documentaries that are out there with controversial juicy information that we all need to hear. Join up and you can suggest a video to be added and also comment on the documentaries.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Pixel8 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Just dropping in to let you all know of a new Irish conspiracy website which was setup in Dec 2009 called http://www.theopensource.tv

It's basically a video website with only FULL documentaries that are out there with controversial juicy information that we all need to hear. Join up and you can suggest a video to be added and also comment on the documentaries.

do you have to join to interact with the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Pixel8

You can browse and watch all the documentaries without joining but if you join you can comment on videos and suggest new documentaries to be added to the site by sending us links (Google Video links, YouTube links, Vimeo etc. plus most other video sites supported).

We're trying to keep it to full length documentaries only at this point in order to keep it uncluttered, relevant and interesting. You'll only find controversial documentaries on this site, the sort of stuff you'd see in the "All Other Documentaries" board on Docs4you.org and maybe just the odd MSM documentary... We'll eventually be replacing all the Google and YouTube links with the higher quality MP4 equivalents which will also be available for download.

If you would like to see any new features added to the site or if you'd like more info, let me know!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

PM Humanji and he'll stick it in the links thread ;)

looks good tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

PM Humanji and he'll stick it in the links thread ;)

looks good tho
    Done and done.

humanji wrote: »
    Done and done.

Thanks! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

i just seen a link there I thought I was seeing things

Mysteries Of The Gods

William Shatner

Ive got too travel back to time to save an entire species

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I, watched... that,, last night... it's well worth, a look,< I. Finally..........Learned How to;; Type,,,Like Shatner....Talks :D:D:> mainly for the history of it, they discussd a lot of things in the Seventies and some cameabout like the Hubble Telescope, altho not exactly as described and the Origins iof SETI.

That and Shatner is Well cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Kippure

Very impressed with your web site. Very cool. Lots of info. Well done.

Thank you for the kind words Kippure! :)

Yeah i came across the William Shatner documentary the other day and thought Chariots of the Gods (which is excellent by the way!). It actually mentions a few other interesting places around Earth that dont get a mention in Chariots of the Gods.
    Ancient Aliens 2007 and Ancient Aliens 2009 are updated versions of Chariots of the Gods. Haven't been able to find a full copy of Ancient Aliens 2009 but its on YouTube in several parts and is well worth a look.

On a different note, a really promising positive documentary that i'd say everyone here will enjoy and is well worth checking out is "Us Now", the link on my site seems to be broken but here's the YouTube link to the full thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkvxplDtjDw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

shatner is a legend.

I got the star trek box set and ever movie is remastered its really cool
    I, watched... that,, last night... it's well worth, a look,< I. Finally..........Learned How to;; Type,,,Like Shatner....Talks :D:D:> mainly for the history of it, they discussd a lot of things in the Seventies and some cameabout like the Hubble Telescope, altho not exactly as described and the Origins iof SETI.

That and Shatner is Well cool

• Advertisement
Advertisement