Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's getting the White Screen (of Death)?

Options
  • 10-03-2010 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

So, who else is geting the white screen, and has anyone found a way to get back to play the game?

Having to exit the game and enter it again myself. Can get a good few hours, but then once it happens, it'll happen every 40 minutes or so :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

the_syco wrote: »
    So, who else is geting the white screen, and has anyone found a way to get back to play the game?

Having to exit the game and enter it again myself. Can get a good few hours, but then once it happens, it'll happen every 40 minutes or so :(

Had this once when I alt + tab'd out but never randomly.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Got it pretty often and tried everything but no luck.

I did take the settings down from high to medium and was able to play fine for 2 hours afterwards but still got the crash.

Maybe we'll have to wait for ATI specific drivers? (it seems to be an ATI thing and we both have the same gfx card).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Did not get any problems last night...but you never know with this game.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Brother has been getting it a fair bit with 4870 also. I haven't with the 4890

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Ponster wrote: »
    Maybe we'll have to wait for ATI specific drivers? (it seems to be an ATI thing and we both have the same gfx card).
    It started out on only the nVidia cards, and then people with ATI cards started to get it. Seems to target specific cards, though, of each brand, so it's an odd one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement