Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragonslayers Ranking Battle 3.6 - SFIV - 13/03/10

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Puerto Rican Balrog has nothing on Irish Cammy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

Uguu, Irish-Cammy-kun~! nyoro~n

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Liquidswords

Was a good wee day no doubt, nice to see Doom and Chopper make the trek up for the competition and we even had a new guy there yesterday which was good.

Although I'll admit I was a wee bit disappointed when I found out he was the only one of the new guys there that played SF4, when I turned round and seen about 6 or 7 new guys I was like :eek: but then I was like :( hope he ends up being a regular though he seemed pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Bush80 wrote: »
    Puerto Rican Balrog has nothing on Irish Cammy :pac:
    My poor Cammy playing housemate is getting serious inferiority complexes built up here.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sairus wrote: »
    My poor Cammy playing housemate is getting serious inferiority complexes built up here.

Didn't know you lived with jim...

• Advertisement

Was a good wee day no doubt, nice to see Doom and Chopper make the trek up for the competition and we even had a new guy there yesterday which was good.

Although I'll admit I was a wee bit disappointed when I found out he was the only one of the new guys there that played SF4, when I turned round and seen about 6 or 7 new guys I was like :eek: but then I was like :( hope he ends up being a regular though he seemed pretty cool.

That guy found us through the brianvondoom video channel, walked right up to me and freaked me out a little because he knew who I was :) he bet cobelcog but got knocked out, he was all disappointed, hope he comes back!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mr_kyle

Warm welcome to Sairus, Tetly and Damien this month. Sairus travelled all the way from Galway to hit the ranbats up. Tetly and Dee; hope you guys stick around, get to know the locals and level up! =D We also had two familar faces from Dublin; DooM and Chopper with tales of Cannes and skills to make a mark on our leaderboard. Good to see you guys again. Hope you can both make it up for the finale next month.

Street Fighter IV - 3.6 - 13/03/10

1. Newtype (Ryu)
    2. Cobelcog (Cammy)
    3. The Truth (Blanka / Honda)
    4. Blag (Dictator)
    5. Liquid (Fei-Long)
    6. DooM (Guile)
    7. Roogle (Boxer)
    8. Chopper (Honda)
    9. Malachy (Sagat)
    9. mr_kyle (Gief)
    9. Sairus (Rose)
    9. Yreval (Sakura)
    9. Tetly (Boxer)
    14. Damien (Akuma)
    14. Malchia (Akuma)
    14. CJ (Gouken)

DSRB-36-SFIV-UDE.jpg

DSRB-36-SFIV-LDE.jpg

DSRB-36-SFIV-GF.jpg

dsrb-s3-sfiv.jpg

Sairus travelled all the way from Galway to hit the ranbats up.
    Not quite I'm afraid! Only travelled from Carlow this time since I'm living there till May =D

T'was great craic anyways, hopefully yee haven't seen the last of me.

Sairus wrote: »
    T'was great craic anyways, hopefully yee haven't seen the last of me.

Your Rose was pretty nasty, I would say a little work and you're going to be bothering alot of people. Team obscure character ftw.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

With my current possible second, we could def. do that team!

Good to see everyone had a good time at this, I hope to travel up to one of these at some stage, I reckon it'll be cheapest to fly up from Shannon though.

• Advertisement

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I reckon it'll be cheapest to fly up from Shannon though.

That's mental! :)

I reckon it'll be cheapest to fly up from Shannon though.
    Hm. I might actually look at doing something like that myself once I get back to Galway. It's 14 hours on a bus otherwise.
    Last time I did that was not pleasant.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

14 hours?

My uncle drove over 500 miles in that time. In Madagascar, a 3rd-world country.
    Wow.

That's mental! :)
    Cheapest and quickest! The only question is do they run flights from Shannon to Belfast... *runs off to research*

Bah, doesn't look like it...

14 hours is the full trip from Galway>Belfast and then Belfast>Galway. I have to pass through Dublin. =(

After some research...
    I can get a flight from Galway to Manchester, then Manchester to Belfast. That's still quicker than the bus... it just costs 6 times the price. Guess I'll be getting used to plenty of bus travel again!

I can't find a bus station for Belfast on the Bus Eireann site. What's it called?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

jesus this country is retarded for making things harder for people outside dublin. Shouldn't take more then 5 hours to get anywhere on this island. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I can't find a bus station for Belfast on the Bus Eireann site. What's it called?

Europa Bus Station.

It's not a Bus Eireann bus station, so they don't put it in their list of stations, even though their buses use it.

Advertisement