Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend mp3 speakers please!

• 10-03-2010 8:59am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking into buying new speakers. I was thinking of buying one of the hundreds of ipod docking speakers but had a look on pixmania and am thinking of buying something in the class of "PC Loudspeaker" like a Creative or Altec Lansing 2.1/3.1 so I can connect my laptop or other non ipod players.

Can anyone recommend a good system out there for 100-150 euro. It would basically just be for loudening it up at house parties etc along with clear quality when listening in my room. And what websites are the best???

Thanks in advance.

Yogy

Comments

Advertisement