Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Got face, neck or thigh tattoos????

• 10-03-2010 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

I'm a photographer doing a project on tattoos. It's going to be a collage of different people's tattoos making up two beings (male and female). The final piece will be an installation which will be exhibited in Griffith College Dublin.

I've already had some lovely boardsies volunteer for the project and my thanks to them. I'm now looking for more tattoos so if you haven't volunteered already I'd love to hear from you.

While I want to photograph more tattoos of any type, what I'm especially looking for now is people who have face, neck or thigh tattoos, so if you or someone you know would be interested in taking part please pm me and I'll get back to you. I would be doing the shoot in my studio in Templeogue in Dublin and I have a car so I can pick you up and drop you off afterwards.

Thanks guys,
    Peggypeg.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭Shamanic

dont have face neck or thigh but i do have back, forearms and back of leg, if you need me gimme a shout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Peggypeg

Hey Shamanic,

Thanks so much for volunteering!!! I've sent you a pm to make arrangements for the the photo shoot.

Peggypeg.

To anyone else thinking about volunteering; Each photo shoot takes 1 - 2 hours max, I can collect and drop you off and I will be giving each volunteer professional quality images of their tatts on cd for their own use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I've come down with some type of vomiting bug, weekend looks doubtful >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

So will does that mean you have a face,neck or thigh tattoo .......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I've tattoos on my leg, foot and stomach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39 little.rose

Hi there, I have one thigh tattoo and am booked in for my second on the same thigh, am in Cork though, good luck with the project

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I have a tattoo on the back of my neck, and one on my leg if thats any use to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Peggypeg

Hey guys,

My thanks to the boardsies I've met, they were lovely and I've more shoots lined up so thanks to everyone who pm'd me. I'm want to photograph as many as I can in the next few weeks, if I haven't photographed you yet pm me!!! And send other tattood people my way!! I'm going to be shooting at a tattoo convention in aid of the Saibhe Foundation, up in Donegal in two weeks so really looking forward to that. Thanks to everyone for their interest and time!

Peggypeg.

Advertisement