Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long weekend in Brisbane

Options
  • 10-03-2010 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭

So i'm taking my lovely partner over to Brissy for a long weekend next week. Thinking about staying there 3 days and maybe drving up north a bit for two days. Can anyone recommend any places to visit or see? I think she's been to Fraser Island before so was hoping to come up with somewhere else nice to chill out and celebrate her 30th :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

Went to Brisbane for our honeymoon and spent a couple of days up in Noosa, very quiet but it was perfect for a "romantic getaway"
    Very cool place. hope this is of help..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

I recommend you flip your trip on the head and spent the majority of time up north. Not much to see in the city except Mount Cootha.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭pclancy

Brisbane two days then up to Noosa for three. Should be a good enough mix of city/beach :D Had enough of Wellingtons winds.

Advertisement