Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink car seat covers

Options
  • 10-03-2010 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me, I'm on the lookout for pink car seat covers in time for mother's day (in Dublin). If possible pink and black with no strange dragons, etc. on them :) I had a look on the Argos website and not much doing there, although they might not list everything on there I'm not sure. My budget is around 30 euros so I'm not really looking at the likes of Halfords to bail me out, if anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭smallgarden

halfords have one for 20 and set for 40 so dunno if thats within your budget,thought theyd be more expensive
    id say if you looked in small local car shops you might find them.amazon have some but dont think theyd be delivered before mothers day

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭tronman

the one in halfords for 20 - is that just a cover for 1 seat? and the set is for the whole car?

if anyone knows any good car places that sell cheap car seat covers let me know (preferably pink :) )

Advertisement