Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sigg O' Matic

Options
  • 10-03-2010 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

Does this update automatically....I dont think so. My K:D is the same as is my rank of 15.....I just checked the site and the site is down at the moment but it was not yesterday and my stats did not update then either....?

Is there a BFBC2 stats site like BF2.com....that was an awesome site to check your hours and rank etc.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Is there a BFBC2 stats site like BF2.com....that was an awesome site to check your hours and rank etc.

It was taken down to reduce stress on the EA Master server.

Sigg O' Matic is a good idea but I think we'll have to wait until the connection/network issues are addressed before it'll be stable.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

DOh.....!!!!:(

I did find an OFFICAL BFBC2 stats page that has "Coming Soon" on it...ahh well.

Thanx dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Nice find, it's not up-to-date though. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Pretty handy all right, I can show off my awful Kill death ratio compared to everyone else :P

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

looks good, how do i set it so its actively updates? iv only got the pic in place at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

It updates on the site but not live update....I am rank 19 now and I am sure my K: D is alot better but it will not update the pic. Ah well, guess we just have to wait it out.

Advertisement