Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mrs zimmeran /galway fortune tellers

• 10-03-2010 1:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭

hi gang
    just wondering if anyone has a contact number for her or if ye can suggest a good fortune teller in galway and contact info
    thanks all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Donaran

I think her surname is Zimmerer, and its in the phone book. I went to her 10 years ago. She told me then that she doesn't do many readings as her husband prefers her not to. Not sure if that has changed. From what I can remember she was quite accurate but then I was a bit forth coming with info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

or if anybody has a recommendation for a fortune teller in galway i would like to go to a good one
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Buneoig

I believe she is not working anymore. She's in the phone book anyway. Try the tea leave lady in knocknacarra. Not as epic as Mrs Zimmerer but good all the same.

Advertisement