Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which operator's online webtexts are the most reliable?

• 10-03-2010 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi,

I was wondering if people who use their operators free online webtexts fairly often could give me feedback on how relible their operator's site is? I send the vast majority of my text off mymeteor using Jelly SMS (www.jellysms.com) but I've found that the mymeteor site is either down or slow a lot of the time and I'm considering changing operator if there's a more reliable option.

Can anyone give me feedback on their operator and obviously the more often you use the webtexts the better.

Advanced Thanks.

Gerry.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Have used 3's webtexts since they launched it both through web and cabbage and never had any problems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,241 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

i've never had a bother with the 3 one either, use eirtext with it and it works fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement