Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox / PS3 Football game fans wanted!!!!

Options
  • 10-03-2010 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi football game fans!

I work for a games company who do localisation for computer games.

I need about 10 to 15 people to participate in an audio recording session. It’s for a new football game coming out this year on all the usual platforms and we need recordings of all the premiership teams chants and themes for the in game audio.
    It’s happening this Saturday (don’t worry we’ll stop for lunch while the match is on) and if you’re free it’s your chance to get your name in the credits and it should be a laugh!

So if you are definitely interested please reply with names and numbers ASAP or if you have any Q’s. Also if you have a friend interested they are welcome, but I need confirmed attendees only (Dublin / North Wicklow area).

Thanks a mil!
    gggjjj777 @ gmail .com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

sounds awesome, if ye were further south, id love to. what footy game is it for or is that info confidential?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Aren't Ubisoft working on a football game? Could be for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

I'd have loved to do this but I'm busy saturday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 49 gj777

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    sounds awesome, if ye were further south, id love to. what footy game is it for or is that info confidential?

Yep, sorry. the name can only be confirmed once you are involved!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055833900

There's certainly one football game being worked on in Dublin.

• Advertisement

Spear wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055833900

There's certainly one football game being worked on in Dublin.

lol, thats a bad coincidence. Its annoying to not be able to just say what the game is but thats red tapes for you.

:p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

gj777 wrote: »
    lol, thats a bad coincidence. Its annoying to not be able to just say what the game is but thats red tapes for you.

:p

If you can't name the game (understandably enough), then the name of the company should at least let people know you're clean.

Spear wrote: »
    If you can't name the game (understandably enough), then the name of the company should at least let people know you're clean.

Ok i have confirmation i can disclose this much!
    It's for Keywords International:
    http://www.keywordsintl.com/

and PS. we need French, Italian, Spanish chanters too!

please email if interested, signing off for the day :)

Advertisement